Contact us by using the details below, or alternatively the CHCP can be contacted electronically, through the 'Your Comments' box on the left of the page or by emailing email@example.com Please note that email enquiries can only be responded to during normal office hours (excluding public holidays).
If you would like more information about the CHCP you can write to: Director, West Lothian Community Health & Care Partnership, West Lothian Civic Centre, Howden South Road, Livingston, West Lothian EH54 6FF.
Telephone CHCP enquiry line: 01506 282930 (generally Monday-Friday 9am - 4pm excluding public holidays). If you are unable to get through on this number please consider the following numbers depending on the nature of your enquiry.
Enquiries relating to
- Council services 01506 775000 (8.00 am to 8.00 pm)
- Strathbrock Partnership Centre GP practices/community health services 01506 771871
- Strathbrock Partnership Centre Community Education 01506 771733
- St John's Hospital 01506 523000
- NHS 24 08454 242424 (when doctor's surgery is closed)
- Social Care Emergency Team 01506 281028 / 281029 / 466261 / 466262 (out of hours emergency social work service)
- Samaritans 08457 909090 (confidential emotional support service - 24 hours)
- Breathing Space 0800 838587 (free, confidential phone service for people experiencing low mood, depression or anxiety)